Friday, August 28, 2009

Blogging

I've come to realize lately that photography blogs are not an easy creature. The most successful blogs out there are the ones that are on a specific theme/topic, where photography is a very broad topic. As I look through others blogs - photography blogs seem to fall into a narrow field.
  • A picture a day type blog - which I've done


  • An instructional blog (however I'm no expert in any one field)
  • An inspirational blog
  • A showcase of the latest jobs that they've photographed
I'm still not sure the full direction I hope to take with mine, but I think I'm going to be looking at a bit more of a mix of inspiration, thoughts and musings on the industry and some showcasing of recent works (however I'd like to keep that side of things to a minimum - client shoots are for clients, however the occasional sneak peek may come in)

No comments: