Friday, January 9, 2009

Here and Now

Sometimes it's beneficial to do your photo editing in a coffee shop.  I edit using Lightroom and Photoshop and do my major work using a wacom tablet.  This is enough to draw attention from most passer-bys.  For the most part, people will just take a glance over my shoulder as a paint skin smooth or occasionally ask me about what it is I'm doing.  Other times people take notice of the big camera on the table and the subject matter that I'm retouching - and ask about what kind of work I do.  The second type are the exciting type, cause these are the people who start to become contacts, who realize the importance of a photographer.  They are usually also part of the start up business world too - as we're all sharing our communal coffee shop office.

No comments: