Monday, January 19, 2009

I Challenge You!

This being the eve of one of those events that will change the world, I figured this would be a good time to present this project to the world.  I am trying to get others to reply in kind to this picture.  I am looking for people to take a self portrait with a word written somewhere visible on them that is meaning something to them.  I don't care if this is shot with a Hassiblad or a web cam, use what you have.  When done, I ask that the image be forwarded to me.  All replies will be collected and showcased online - everyone being given credit for their image. 

I chose the word "Change".  I believe 2009 is going to be a special year bringing about some big changes.  I think that the world will be a very different place by the end of this year and I'm excited to see what that will be.  I'm also hoping to bring about some change within my own life, but I'm not letting that cat out of the bag quite yet.

I'm excited to see everyone else's reply!

No comments: