Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shaking the Tree

Lately I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of a rut photographically. I'm working on changing that and getting back into gear with building a business out of it. This afternoon inspiration was found from Chase Jarvis. Reading one of his recent blog posts was just what I needed. Click here for the post.

I've decided to take on a few of the suggestions.

The first one being taking a picture where ever you were when you read that post and sharing it with the world.

The next suggestion will be a bit more involved and will involve renting some equipment, but I'm planning on some fun shots. It will involve shooting film, and I'm excited for that step back. I haven't shot film in awhile.
I've also done a bit of work to get back on track even before having read that post. I had the privilege of getting to photograph at the filming of a music video this past weekend. Along with that was the updating of my business cards. So hopefully getting back sorted out.

No comments: