Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome

Well, I've decided to actually take blogging seriously now. I recently finished a personal photography project showcasing a different picture a day for the past year here. It came to an end on Nov 6, 2008. I'm now going to start blogging/posting photos here as a way to continue to express myself to the world and carve my own little niche out of the internet.

Photography has been a calling/obsession/passion for many years. I first learned how to use a film slr from my dad when I was 5 years old. In the past few years I have been growing my collection and working to hone my art. I'm now at a point where I would like to be shooting professionally. I have photographed weddings, and will likely continue to do so, however that's not where my photographic passion lies. I'd love to be creating advertising/fashion type works that actually have an artistic side to the work where it's about the creativity and the story the photograph has to tell.

No comments: